2020 Competition Awards – Valued at More Than $70,000
This year’s Chelsea International Fine Art Competition awards offer participating artists a wide range of opportunities and prizes specifically chosen to promote the selected artists and enhance their careers. The 35th competition is proving to be one of the biggest yet and an opportunity artists should not miss.
The 2020 competition exhibition is scheduled to take place at one of our New York spaces, located in the heart of the Chelsea art district from February 16-25, 2021. The sprawling and elegant street-level space attracts hundreds of visitors with its striking exterior.
Thirty artists will be selected to exhibit in the collective exhibition, which will take place at Agora Gallery:
- Artwork Display: Your work will be displayed at the gallery.
- Press Release: A unique press release will be written for each individual artist by one of the gallery’s highly talented public relations writers.
- Public Relations: The gallery’s PR department will invite many attendees to the exhibition, including private art buyers, art consultants, corporations, nonprofit organizations, businesses, and members of the media.
- Display Ad: An advertisement for the collective exhibition will be placed in a publication of the competition’s choosing.
- Opening Reception: An opening night reception will be organized for the artists, their invitees, and the New York art community at large. The event will be photographed and promoted on the gallery’s various social media channels.
- Invitations By Email: Invitations promoting the exhibition and your artwork will be emailed to our extensive mailing list.
- Gallery Listing: The exhibition will be announced in a NY art magazine (such as Gallery Guide, M Magazine, etc.), as well as on our website and on various other art-related sites.
- Catalog: An image of your artwork will be published in a color catalog specifically produced for the collective exhibition. The catalog will be distributed to the artists and art enthusiasts.
- Social Media: Your artwork will be promoted on various social media channels, including Agora Gallery’s Facebook page, which has over 100,000 fans.
- Agora-Gallery.com: Your artwork will appear in an exhibition page which will be part of the Agora Gallery website, and in addition, photos from the opening reception will appear on Agora-Gallery.com and on Facebook.
Five artists will be awarded a cash prize of $1,000 each.
Ten artists will receive an Honorable Mention and a complimentary entry to the 36th Chelsea International Fine Art Competition (Feb. 2021). We look forward to seeing the artwork you will have created throughout the coming year.
George A. Gonzalez, Pieces of a Mystery, Oil on Wood, 16″ x 20″
Art submitted to the competition will be reviewed by a rotating panel of expert jurors, each representing a different field in the art world, ensuring a fair and balanced selection process.