Review our guidelines to help you with your entries
Are you ready to introduce your art to the world in a distinguished and internationally renowned setting? It’s time to take that important step and enter your work.
Please follow competition guidelines outlined below. If you have any additional questions, visit the competition FAQ page.
All images and entry fees must be received by May 16th, 2023.
Open for Entries
Painting, drawing, sculpture, photography, digital media, printing, and mixed media are eligible.
Video art, film, performance art, jewelry, and crafts are not eligible.
- All submitted work must be available for sale.
- It is encouraged to submit images of several pieces or multiple views of the same piece.
- Dimensions of two-dimensional work cannot exceed 75 x 85 inches (192 x 218 centimeters)
- Three-dimensional work (i.e., sculptures) cannot be larger than 72 x 72 x 24 inches (184 x 184 x 61 centimeters)
All visual artists worldwide over the age of 18 are eligible to participate. Click here to view the complete competition terms.
Materials Required For Submission
- Image files of your work in JPG format
- Title, dimensions and medium of each piece
There is a $45 entry fee which includes up to 5 images ($5 for each additional image). Note, once you have paid and your entry is complete, no changes or additional submissions may be made.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Diners, JCB and PayPal are accepted.
Competition Terms and Conditions
To read the complete terms and conditions, click here. Please note that selected artists for the collective exhibition award are responsible for arrangements and costs connected to shipping to and from the gallery and to insure each piece while in transit.
Previous Reception Photos
Loved the art? Join our mailing list to enter future competitions.
The next competition will open soon.
Get notified to participate.