Are you ready to introduce your art to the world in a distinguished and internationally renowned setting? It’s time to take that important step and enter your work.
Please follow the competition guidelines outlined below. If you have any additional questions, visit the competition FAQ page.
Open for Entries
Painting, drawing, sculpture, photography, digital media, printing, and mixed media are eligible.
Video art, film, performance art, jewelry, and crafts are not eligible.
Artificial intelligence-generated art (AI-ART) is also not accepted for the competition. NYAC does not allow the use of AI-ART in any way. Our competition is dedicated to showcasing and celebrating human creativity and artistic expression. Artists with AI-ART entries may face account suspension.
- All submitted work must be available for sale.
- It is encouraged to submit images of several pieces or multiple views of the same piece.
- Dimensions of two-dimensional work cannot exceed 75 x 85 inches (192 x 218 centimeters)
- Three-dimensional work (i.e., sculptures) cannot be larger than 72 x 72 x 24 inches (184 x 184 x 61 centimeters)
All visual artists worldwide over the age of 18 are eligible to participate. Click here to view the complete competition terms.
- Image files of your work in JPG format
- Title, dimensions, and medium of each piece
There is a $55 entry fee which includes up to 5 images ($5 for each additional image). Note, that once you have paid and your entry is complete, no changes or additional submissions may be made.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Diners, JCB and PayPal are accepted.
Terms and Conditions
To read the complete terms and conditions, click here. Please note that selected artists for the collective exhibition award are responsible for arrangements and costs connected to shipping to and from the gallery and to insure each piece while in transit.
Loved the art? Join our mailing list to enter future competitions.
The competition is open.
Get notified for promos and updates.
530 West 25th Street
New York, NY, 10001