Review our guidelines to help you with your entries
Are you ready to introduce your art to the world in a distinguished and internationally renowned setting? It’s time to take that next step and enter your work.
To improve your chances, please follow the fine art competition guidelines outlined below. If after reviewing the guidelines you still have questions, we ask that you visit the competition FAQ page.
The Early Bird promotion (from February 2nd to February 10th) gives artists the opportunity to submit extra 2 images at no additional cost.
All images and entry fees must be received by October 6, 2020.
Video art, film, performance art, jewelry, and crafts are not eligible.
- All submitted artwork must be available for sale.
- It is allowed to submit images of several artworks or multiple views of the same artwork, both options are acceptable.
- Two-dimensional artwork dimensions cannot be larger than 75 x 85 inches (192 x 218 centimeters)
- Three-dimensional artwork (i.e., sculptures) cannot be larger than 72 x 72 x 24 inches (184 x 184 x 61 centimeters)
- Image files of your artwork in JPG format
- Title, dimensions and medium of each artwork
There is a $45 entry fee for up to 5 images ($5 for each additional image). Note that once you have paid, your entry is complete and you will be unable to make changes or submit additional images to your complete and paid entry.
*Early Bird Submissions: Submissions received from February 2nd to February 10th may include 2 additional images at no additional cost.
George A. Gonzalez, Pieces of a Mystery, Oil on Wood, 16″ x 20″
Art submitted to the competition will be reviewed by a rotating panel of expert jurors, each representing a different field in the art world, ensuring a fair and balanced selection process.