Review our guidelines to help you with your entries
Are you ready to introduce your art to the world in a distinguished and internationally renowned setting? It’s time to take that important step and enter your work.
Please follow competition guidelines outlined below. If you have any additional questions, visit the competition FAQ page.
The Early Bird promotion (from April 5th to May 3rd) offers artists the opportunity to submit 2 additional images at no extra cost.
All images and entry fees must be received by August 3rd, 2021.
Painting, drawing, sculpture, photography, digital media, printing, and mixed media are eligible.
Video art, film, performance art, jewelry, and crafts are not eligible.
- All submitted work must be available for sale.
- It is encouraged to submit images of several pieces or multiple views of the same piece.
- Dimensions of two-dimensional work cannot exceed 75 x 85 inches (192 x 218 centimeters)
- Three-dimensional work (i.e., sculptures) cannot be larger than 72 x 72 x 24 inches (184 x 184 x 61 centimeters)
- Image files of your work in JPG format
- Title, dimensions and medium of each piece
There is a $45 entry fee which includes up to 5 images ($5 for each additional image). Note, once you have paid and your entry is complete, no changes or additional submissions may be made.
*Early Bird Submissions: Submissions received from April 5th to May 3rd may include 2 additional images at no additional cost.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Diners, JCB and PayPal are accepted.
To read the complete terms and conditions, click here. Please note that selected artists for the collective exhibition award are responsible for arrangements and costs connected to shipping to and from the gallery and to insure each piece while in transit.
Art submitted to the competition will be reviewed by a rotating panel of expert jurors, each representing a different field in the art world, ensuring a fair and balanced selection process.