Review our guidelines to help you with your entries
Are you ready to introduce your art to the world in a distinguished and internationally renowned setting? If so, it’s time to take that next step and enter your work.
To improve your chances, please follow the guidelines outlined below. If after reviewing the guidelines you still have questions, we ask that you visit the competition FAQ page.
All images and entry fees must be received by October 24, 2023.
Who is a professional photographer?
Professional photographers are the ones who run a profitable business, have a solid body of work, have a number of publications in their name, and earn the majority of their income from photography.
Who is an amateur photographer?
Amateur photographers are the ones who engage in photography for pleasure rather than for financial benefit. They enjoy photography on different levels, considering it a hobby.
Accepted Media And Topics
Digital, Analog, Phone Images and Images taken with any camera are all accepted. Videos are not allowed.
The competition does not impose any restrictions in terms of the subject of the submitted photographs. The images may investigate any topic, from regional cultures and travel photography to commercial work and photojournalism.
Please note that all submitted images must be available for sale.
- Each photographer must submit at least one (1) image on any topic of their choice.
All images must be accompanied by a title.
- Each photographer must submit a minimum of five (5) images. The images may be part of a series or individual photographs.
- All entries must be accompanied by a title. You may also send in a series description (not mandatory).
- There is a $45 entry fee for up to 5 images in this category. There will be a charge of $5 for each additional image.
- There is a $55 entry fee for up to 5 images in this category. There will be a charge of $5 for each additional image.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Diners, JCB, UnionPay as well as Paypal. Please note that once the payment is made, your submission will be completed and you will not be able to make any changes.
Previous Reception Photos
Loved the art? Join our mailing list to enter future competitions.
The next competition will open soon.
Get notified to participate.
530 West 25th Street
New York, NY, 10001